My Guide Website?
Puerto Vallarta: City Tour, Tequila and Coffee Factory Tour88 Reviews
Explore the town with a walk through Malecon. Enjoy a tequila tasting at a distillery. Visit a coffee factory and try some local organic coffee.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Walk by the Malecon of Puerto Vallarta
- Take in panoramic views of the city
- Visit a tequila distillery
- Taste the delicious coffee of the region
- Admire the beauty of the Church of Lady of Guadalupe
DescriptionEnjoy the convenience of being picked up from your hotel in either Puerto Vallarta, Bucerías, Nuevo Vallarta, Conchas Chinas. Ride in a comfortable air-conditioned van through the city. Take a short walk on the Malecon. Learn about the area from your knowledgable guide. See the iconic locales within the city. Visit the Church of the Lady Guadalupe leaving plenty of time to take pictures. Travel to the mountain and tour a Tequila Distillery. Learn the process of making tequila. At the end of the tour, enjoy a tequila. Continue on and visit a local organic coffee factory. Learn about the coffee-making process and enjoy a coffee tasting. Choose the option with lunch and enjoy a local meal.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off, (it is important to include the details of your hotel on your booking in order to arrange your pick up time) Bilingual tour guide. Air-conditioned transportation You may choose an option that includes lunch
- People who use wheelchairs must be accompanied by another person who can assist them. Please provide your hotel's address when booking. You will receive a second mail with your pick up time.
- If you are coming off of a cruise, please be sure to provide your arrival time (in local time).