My Guide Website?
Puebla: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Sightseeing Tour14 Reviews
Discover Puebla with tickets to the hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of the city. Jump aboard a double-decker bus and enjoy amazing panoramic views of the city's most famous sites and attractions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Puebla aboard a double-decker open-top bus
- Hop on and off at any of the designated stops as many times as you want
- See the Juárez Monument, Beato Sebastián de Aparicio, and Guadalupe Fort
- Learn about Puebla's history and culture from a multilingual audio guide
- Admire a fusion of architectural styles of the UNESCO-recognized historic center
DescriptionExplore the best of Puebla with tickets to a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour with a multilingual audio guide. Travel freely around the city getting on and off at any of the official stops as many times as you desire, all with the price of one ticket. Discover the city's cuisine and gastronomy and admire its colonial architecture. Visit traditional markets where you can get ceramics made of the famous Talavera stone. See many religious buildings from the 16th and 17th centuries and visit the historic center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The route covers sites including the Zócalo, Analco neighborhood, Convention Center, Church of San Francisco, Beato San Sebastián de Aparicio, Loreto Fountain, Fort Guadalupe, Museum of Evolution, cable car, Main Theatre, Plazuela de los Sapos, Juárez Monument, Paseo Bravo, and Juárez Avenue. Stops on the hop-on hop-off route:1 Zócalo2 Ovando Bridge3 El Alto Market4 La Mantarray Lookout Point5 Puebla Planetarium6 Puebla Park Michin Aquarium7 El Pariá Handicraft Market
IncludesHop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Puebla Unlimited access for 11 hours Audioguide
- The bus runs every day from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, about every 30 minutes