Mud Madness & Mexology
The adventure begins by welcoming your tribe. Your journey continues, choose your powerful vehicle and hit the ground running getting muddy on a crazy driving tour. Enjoy our exclusive Cenote Kumala where a picnic in the middle of the jungle will recharge you with energy.
The adventure continues with the second motorized circuit to later finish in the Lukuma cenote where you can immerse yourself and enjoy this beautiful paradise.
The challenging finale will be to experiment with the art of mixing with our Mexologist, who will lead by the hand to prepare your adventure-based drinks and Maestro Dobel Tequila, along with a snack made by you. Everything, in front of the most incredible jungle oasis.
- Price per person: $125.00 USD
- Children age 8-15 $60.00 USD
- Tour Duration: 4 hours
- 2 motorized circuits
- Picnic in cenote
- Nao in cenote
- Military truck to transfer to the cenote,
- Food (chicken fajitas, rice, beans, cochinita tacos)
- Vehicle insurance $ 12 USD for ATV or $ 15 USD for Buggy Polaris not included.
- Minimum age for consumption of alcoholic beverages is 18 years old, showing official identification.
- Minors will be offered the option of preparing non-alcoholic beverages.
- Vehicle insurance purchase suggested
- Minimum age to tour: 8 years old
- Transportation from Cancun 10 USD per person both minor and adult.
- Transportation from Riviera Maya and Costa Mujeres 15 USD per person both minor and adult.
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom
- Families With Teenagers
- Families With Children
- All Ages
- All Levels of Players
- All Levels of Skier & Rider
Best For What