My Guide Website?
Mexico City: Xochimilco Boat Tour with Lunch and Drinks415 Reviews
Experience Xochimilco on a traditional Trajinera boat tour with food and drinks. Party with unlimited drinks, take part in a cocktail workshop, and have a delicious Mexican lunch on a floating island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Enjoy an entertaining boat ride aboard a local colorful boat named 'Trajinera'
- Drink infinite tequila, mezcal, margarita, beer, water, and play mexican bingo
- Stop off on a floating island to eat a delicious lunch in a Mexican restaurant
- Learn how to make a michelada cocktail and finish up your adventure with drinks
DescriptionTour the canals of Xochimilco aboard a traditional boat. Listen to commentary from the guide and drink tequila, margarita, or soft drinks. Have fun along the way with Mexican board games. Eat at a local restaurant on a floating island, then learn how to make a michelada cocktail. Arrive at the meeting point and board your Trajinera boat. Then, start to explore the canals of Xochimilco while your bilingual guide shares the history of the area. Drink margaritas, tequila, water, and soft drinks. Eat some Mexican candies. During the tour, play Mexican board games, such as Loteria (Mexican Bingo), and the pirinola roulette. Have the chance to win prizes. Afterward, stop at a local restaurant on a Chinampa (floating island) for lunch. Mingle with the locals, then get back onto your boat for a workshop. Learn how to make a michelada cocktail, and enjoy some drinks. Finally, return to the starting point to finish your tour.
IncludesLocal bilingual guide Drinks Mexican snacks and candies Mexican board games Mexican karaoke music Lunch Souvenir gift
- If your hotel is located in the center of Mexico City, uber ride will be approximately 1.5 hours. Please do not arrive late because the ship leaves at the end of the time tolerance (15 minutes after your time slot). The meeting point is the purple arches (I will send you images to your Whatsapp or Email) If during your uber trip a tour guide on a bicycle or motorcycle tells you that the Nativitas pier (where we are located) is closed, it is false. We are open. The tour will take place rain or shine