My Guide Website?
Mexico City: Teotihuacan, Shrine of Guadalupe & Tlatelolco288 Reviews
Discover three of Mexico City's most important historical landmarks on a full day tour. Learn about two famous ancient archaelogical sites and a revered religious pilgrimage destination.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get to know Tlatelolco located at Plaza de las Tres Culturas
- Experience the adventure of climbing the pyramids of Teotihuacan
- Discover the beauty of the Basilica of Guadalupe
DescriptionEmbark on a full-day guided tour to some of Mexico City's most famous landmarks. Discover more about Mexican culture and history with your guide as you visit Tlatelolco, the Pyramids of 'Teotihuacan, and the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. After being picked up from your hotel or accommodation, travel with your guide to the first stop on the tour, Tlatelolco. This ancient pre-Columbian landmark is located at the Plaza de las Tres Culturas and is an important archaeological site. It is also notoriously known as the location of the 1968 Tlatelolco massacre. Travel onwards to Teotihuacan. A UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city is estimated to be 2,500 years old and contains some of the most significant Mesoamerican pyramids, such as the Pyramid of the Sun and the Pyramid of the Moon. After exploring the ancient city, stop for lunch at a traditional Mexican restaurant, at your expense. After lunch, make your way to the final stop on the tour at one of Mexico’s most important Catholic pilgrimage sites, the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Dating back to the Spanish conquest of the region, the site has undergone multiple transformations throughout the centuries and has remained an important destination for the Catholic community of the country. Afterward, enjoy transportation back to your accommodation to finish the day.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from selected hotels or the nearest meeting point Bilingual, certified guide Buffet lunch (if all-inclusive option is chosen)
- Pickup is available from hotels in Polanco, Centro, Zona Rosa - Reforma, if pickup from your hotel is not available you will be picked up at the tour meeting point
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- It will be a full-day tour, so sleep well the night before and have a good breakfast
- Use sunblock and bring sunglasses and a hat or cap