My Guide Website?
Mexico City: Teotihuacán Hot Air Balloon Flight9 Reviews
Experience the sensation of touching the clouds as you discover the beauty of Teotihuacán from the sky during a hot air balloon ride. Choose to add pickup, breakfast, and an archaeological zone visit.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Behold the beauty of the ancient civilization of Teotihuacán from the air
- Capture photos of the archaeological zone from the hot air balloon
- Toast your peaceful balloon flight with sparkling wine once you land
- Tuck into breakfast in a cave restaurant, depending on the option chosen
- Enjoy a hassle-free tour with the option with transportation from Mexico City
DescriptionDiscover the magic of flying over the Teotihuacán Valley. Admire the beautiful landscapes offered by the ruins of this ancient civilization and be amazed by the natural architecture. Choose to add transportation from Mexico City, breakfast, and visit to the archaeological zone. After hotel pickup (depending on option chosen), head to our balloon port, where you'll be served coffee and cookies while you watch the balloons being inflated. Capture photos of the balloons before takeoff. Board your balloon and fly over the mystical valley of Teotihuacán. Get a different perspective of Teotihuacán as you fly at a maximum altitude of 800 meters above this vast Mexican archaeological complex. When you land, enjoy a sparkling wine toast and get your flight certificate. If you choose just the flight, your experience ends here. If you choose the option with breakfast, enjoy a delicious traditional Mexican breakfast in a very different restaurant, a natural cave!, before tasting typical local drinks. Learn about maguey or agave and obsidian. Next, enjoy some free time to independently explore the archaeological site. Admire the Avenue of the Dead and its iconic monuments: the Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon, Finally, you will be transported back to your accommodation in Mexico City.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (depending on option chosen) coffee and cookies Balloon flight from 45 minutes to 1 hour Flight certificate sparkling wine Breakfast in a natural cave (according to the option chosen) You will have 1:30 hr free to tour the archaeological zone of Teotihuacan independently (90MXN entrance fee not included)
- Flights are subject to weather conditions. If flying is not possible due to wind conditions, you have 1 year from the date of flight to reschedule the experience or a 40% refund may be provided for operating expenses consumed on the activity. If you decide to abandon the tour at any stop, the experience will be considered over, without any responsibility on the part of the company.