My Guide Website?
Mexico City: Teotihuacan, Basilica of Guadalupe y Tlatelolco28 Reviews
Feel a profound connection to the past with a visit to the Mesoamerican pyramids of Teotihuacan and the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe dedicated to the Virgin Mary on a guided tour in México City.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the rich tapestry of Mexico's past and present
- Gain insight into the importance of the Plaza of the Three Cultures
- Explore the Pyramids in Teotihuacan that whisper of a bygone era
- Learn about the spiritual significance of the Basilica of Guadalupe
- See the virgin's chapel and hear the story of her mystical appearance
DescriptionMake the most of your Mexico City visit with a guided tour that takes you to some of the city's most iconic and culturally significant destinations, including the Plaza of the Three Cultures, the archaeological complex of Teotihuacan, and the Basilica of Guadalupe. Begin your adventure at the Plaza of the Three Cultures, a historical square that beautifully encapsulates the fusion of indigenous, Spanish, and modern influences in Mexico. As you explore this site, gain a deeper understanding of the country's multifaceted heritage. Then, head to the renowned pyramids of Teotihuacan, a UNESCO World Heritage site. These ancient marvels stand as a testament to the civilization that once thrived in the region. As you climb the Pyramid of the Sun or the Pyramid of the Moon, soak in breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape. Continue to the Basilica of Guadalupe, the most visited Catholic shrine in the world, to experience the spiritual heart of Mexico where two apparitions of the Virgin are said to have appeared. Explore the Basilica's architecture and learn about the significance of the Virgin of Guadalupe.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation Certified bilingual guide Entry to the archaeological zone Access to the Basilica of Guadalupe Tequila tasting at artisan workshop
- The tour involves going up and down stairs You will walk to the destinations, with stops on the journey