My Guide Website?
Mazatlan: Deer Island Eco Tour with Snorkeling and Hiking24 Reviews
Discover the natural wonders of Deer Island on an ecological tour from Matazlan. Spend the day snorkeling and kayaking in crystal clear waters, hiking across the island, and learning about native flora and fauna from your expert guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Visit the beautiful Deer Island, nestled between Bird Island and Wolf Island
- Snorkel in the island's crystal clear waters and see colorful marine life
- Kayak around the island to soak up scenic views
- Hike across the island to uncover native flora and fauna
- Learn about the island, its history, and its ecosystem from your expert guide
DescriptionYour ecological adventure begins with pickup from your hotel then heads towards the 3 islands of Mazatlan. Perhaps the most iconic symbols of Mazatlan, the islands are named after the main species that inhabit or once inhabited them. The destination of today’s tour, Deer Island, is nestled between Bird and Wolf Island, and is the largest and most popular island of the 3. There’s plenty to see and do on Deer Island, thanks to its natural attributes and terrain which provide a fantastic recreational space. Spend the day snorkeling in the warm waters in search of colorful marine life, relaxing on the white sandy beaches, and kayaking around the shoreline to soak up incredible views of both Mazatlan and Deer Island itself. You can also follow your expert guide on an ecological hike around the island, to see and learn about native flora and fauna that grow and live here in abundance. At the end of a fun, adventurous, and educational day, head back on board the boat for the return journey to Mazatlan, and then drop-off to your hotel.
IncludesBilingual guide Kayak and life jacket Snorkeling equipment UV protection rashguard Towel Dry bag Monocular Water and juice Fruit and cookies
- The maximum weight for an individual kayak is 225lbs and in a double is 425lbs