My Guide Website?
Los Cabos: Sunset Dinner Cruise with Transportation3 Reviews
Enjoy Mexican flavors onboard a sunset cruise from Los Cabos. Cruise the Sea Of Cortez, admire the Arch, see a sea lion colony, and sail to Land's End.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the picturesque Cabo sunset from the comfort of your catamaran
- Sail past the picturesque Arch rock formation and see it bathed in twilight
- Spot some whales swimming near the boat if you take the tour in winter
- Savor some authentic Mexican tacos and a selection of drinks from the open bar
- Watch for local landmarks such as Lover's Beach and Neptune's Finger
DescriptionEnjoy a delicious selection of tacos as you cruise the coast of Cabo toward the blue waters of the Sea of Cortez on this sunset dinner cruise from Los Cabos. See some local sights such as the Arch and Land's End along the way. Board your catamaran in Los Cabos and set sail. Admire the picturesque sunset from the boat. Savor some authentic Mexican tacos as you take in the sights. Pair your food with drinks from the open bar, including beer, soda, mixed drinks, juice, and water. Sail past the Arch on the southern tip of Cabo San Lucas. Keep your eyes open for sea lions living at a local sea lion colony, spot Lover's Beach, and the Neptune's Finger rock formation. Take the tour in the winter season and have a chance to spot some whales around the boat. Get dropped off back at your hotel after an evening of dinner, sailing, and sightseeing.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off Open bar Dinner (Mexican taco buffet) Music Food servers
- Start times may change depending on the season This tour may be cancelled due to weather conditions In case of bad weather, you'll have the option to re-schedule or get a full refund