My Guide Website?
From Playa del Carmen: Tulum, Coba, and Cenotes Day Trip461 Reviews
History, culture and nature in one amazing Riviera Maya experience. Visit not one, but two unique Mayan ruins and swim in a refreshing cenote.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Discover the 2 most important Mayan ruins in Quintana Roo
- Go for a purifying swim in a sacred cenote of the Maya civilization
- Enjoy Mayan culture with a local guide
DescriptionThe first stop is Tulum, the ancient Maya city perched on a cliff overlooking the Mexican Caribbean sea. Your expert bilingual guide will share fascinating information about the archaeological site, its importance in history, and the day-to-day life of its inhabitants at its peak. Hear all about the past cultures and the theories of their demise. Next up is a visit to Cenote Kuxtal for a swim. Cenotes are unique to the Yucatan Peninsula, natural sinkholes in limestone caves that were sacred to the ancient Maya people. You will then savor an authentic regional lunch buffet to recharge for the last stop of the day. The last part of this incredible journey is a guided tour of the Coba Mayan ruins. Still mostly hidden beneath the jungle foliage, Coba is the site of the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan, climb to the top for out of this world views. Hear from your guide about the discovery of this site. Admire the boundaries between nature and man-made structures and the jungle bonds with the ruins.
IncludesComfortable round-trip transportation from your hotel Certified guide Regional lunch buffet Admission to the Tulum archaeological site Admission to the Coba archaeological site Admission to Cenote Kuxtal
- Pickup is available from most hotels. In the event that pickup is not available from your hotel, you will be picked up from a meeting point near your hotel The activity provider will contact you the afternoon prior to your tour by phone or email to confirm your exact pickup location