My Guide Website?
From Mexico City: Hot Air Balloon Adventure in Teotihuacan230 Reviews
Admire the Teotihuacan Valley from the sky in a hot air balloon and be amazed by the pyramids of the Sun and the Moon. Sip on a glass of wine and enjoy a traditional breakfast.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Start your experience with a coffee and watch the inflation of the balloons
- Take amazing photos of the site from above
- Enjoy breakfast at the El Cielo panoramic restaurant
- Walk and explore the archaeological site
- Learn about the history of Teotihuacan
DescriptionFly over the Teotihuacan Valley in a hot air balloon, enjoy unique views of the top of the Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon. See the highest part of the pyramids of the sun and the moon. Your pilot will find the perfect time to share a bottle of sparkling wine, a traditional toast that has been a part of every balloon flight since 1783. Back on the ground at the Globopuerto Teotihuacan, you will receive a personalized flight certificate with your name and the captain's signature. You will have time to enjoy a delicious breakfast at the El Cielo panoramic restaurant, to continue your visit on foot in the archaeological zone of Teotihuacan.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Balloon flight Glass of sparkling wine Customized flight certificate Breakfast after the flight Tickets for the archeological zone of Teotihuacan
- • The activity is not recommended for pregnant women • Children under 4 years • People with back problems • People with any recent surgery • People who are afraid of heights
- The activity lasts approximately 8 hours