My Guide Website?
From Merida: Uxmal, Hacienda Yaxcopoil and Cenote with Lunch24 Reviews
Discover the archeological site of Uxmal, visit an old colonial estate, and stop to swim at a beautiful cenote on a day tour from Mérida with lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Uxmal archaeological site, one of the most beautiful Mayan cities
- Learn the secrets of each location you visit with a tour guide leading the way
- Visit Hacienda Yaxcopoil and get to know this important colonial estate
- Enjoy swimming in the beautiful waters of the Peba Cenote
- Discover the pre-Hispanic, colonial, and recent history of Yucatán
DescriptionExplore the culture and heritage of Mexico with a tour of Uxmal, Yaxcopoil, and Cenote Peba. Benefit from hotel pickup and drop-off in Merida, and enjoy a delicious lunch en route. After pick-up from your selected hotel, proceed to the colonial site Hacienda Yaxcopoil. Explore the locked rooms of the palace, walk through the halls, and see original artifacts. Walk through the lush gardens and learn about the history of the estate, from its origins to the henequen industry. Travel back to pre-Hispanic times on a guided tour of Uxmal. Explore the features and architecture that make up Mayan archaeological sites. Climb the Pyramid of Wealth, visit the nunnery, and enter the Governor's Palace. After the tour and swimming time, there will be time for lunch at a local restaurant before returning to Merida. Stop to enjoy a delicious meal at a local restaurant, before continuing to Cenote Peba. Cool down with a swim in the beautiful cenote, soak in the natural beauty, and feel the benefits of this mineral-filled water on your skin. At the end of your tour, you’ll be dropped off back at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Round transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Entry tickets Bilingual guide Lunch in a local restaurant
- The tour is conducted in English and Spanish simultaneously Yaxcopoil Hacienda is closed on Sundays. On these days, Choco Story is visited instead