My Guide Website?
From Mérida: Ria Celestun Biosphere Reserve Tour52 Reviews
Visit Ria Celestún Biosphere Reserve on a tour from Mérida and see the resident pink flamingos. Go swimming, look for native and migratory birds, and ride a boat through a mangrove forest.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cancún: Swim with Whale Sharks
- Riviera Maya: Holbox Island Full-Day Trip with Lunch
- Mexico City: Cacahuamilpa Caves and Taxco Small-Group Tour
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Chichen Itza, Cenote, and Valladolid All-Inclusive Tour
- Wander into a natural paradise with biosphere colonies of pink flamingos
- Explore the Ria Celestún Biosphere Reserve on the Yucatán Peninsula
- Admire a scenic landscape surrounded by mangroves on a boat ride
- Go swimming at the freshwater springs of Celestún Beach
- Discover coastal and marshland birds such as herons and gulls