My Guide Website?
From Guadalajara: Tequila and Distillery Tour with Tastings68 Reviews
Learn about the full process of making tequila, from harvest to distillation, on a guided tour of a distillery in the town of Tequila. Then tour the town that gave the drink its name.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a tour inside a historic distillery
- Explore the haciendas of the magical town of Tequila
- Take part in a tequila tasting with an expert guide
- Marvel at the stunning landscape of the agave fields
DescriptionJourney to the town of Tequila from Guadalajara on this day trip by van. Discover the world-famous alcoholic drink made from agave plants. Marvel at the blue-green fields that have been recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit one of the oldest tequila distilleries as you get lost among the sprawling fields, savoring the fragrance of roasting agave. After touring the facilities, sample the distillery's liquor for a true taste of Mexico's famed artisanal tequila production. Explore the town to see the ancient haciendas and other widespread distilleries. Stroll down narrow streets, popping into some of the countless bars and tasting spots along the way.
IncludesTour inside the artisan distillery Explanation of the evolution of tequila Visit to the Agave fields Free time in Tequila town Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Drop-off will be at meeting points at Expo Zone, Minerva, and the Historic Center in Guadalajara
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol