My Guide Website?
From Cancun & Riviera Maya: Day Trip to Tulum and Cenote73 Reviews
Travel back in time during a day trip to the mysterious Maya ruins of Tulum. Uncover the secrets of this ancient civilization as you tour the site with a guide, and then cool off in a mystical cenote.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel through time and explore enigmatic Tulum
- See centuries-old ruins including impressive clifftop Castillo
- Enjoy free time to swim at Tulum's breathtaking white-sand beach
- Admire fantastic views of the sea from the top of the Maya city
- Take a refreshing dip in a breathtaking cenote
DescriptionAfter your pickup, ride along jungle-fringed roads to Tulum, a walled Maya city perched on the coast above the crashing waves of the Caribbean. En route, your guide shares facts about the ancient Maya and the trade routes that crisscross the Yucatan. Once you arrive, enter the archaeological site to explore the mysteries of this fascinating and well-preserved city. Listen to theories about Maya rituals, worship, and daily life as you walk around the site's clifftop Castillo. From the site, you can look out over the coast and Tulum's famous stretch of long white sand. After your tour, have some free time to take photos, go for a walk along the beach, or take a dip in the balmy turquoise waters of the Caribbean. Lastly, travel a bit into the jungle to witness an ancient cenote. Take a refreshing dip in this impressive natural wonder before the return ride to back to your pickup location.
IncludesPickup from a centrally located pickup location in Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, or Tulum Guided tour of Tulum and Cenotes Casa Tortuga Admission to the archaeological site Transportation
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain Children under 4 years old go free of charge You must pay the Natural Reserve Fee on arrival, which is US $15