Get ready and before you know it, you'll be high up in a tree with the jungle at your feet. Your heart will pound and adrenaline will flow when you start flight in the first of the 10 world-class Ziplines they have, the last zip line is for you to decide if you prefer to finish dry or get soaked in your new AquaZip!
Then face Tarzania, the one and only Zipline Coaster, get ready to unleash the excitement and unleash your first Tarzan scream! Once your feet are back on the ground, it's time to go into the jungle in a Safari-type Truck; your destination ... your own private Cenote. This natural water hole is the perfect way to cool off and have the most fun!
At the end of this wonderful experience, they will be directed to their main palapa, where passengers will enjoy a light meal and water.
- Price: $89.00 USD per person
- Children age 3-11 $44.00 USD
- 10 ExtremeAqua Zip Lines (optional)
- Tarzania Military truck for transfer to the cenote Swim in Cenote Light Food (chicken fajitas, rice, beans, and chips) and Flavored Water.
- Transportation from Cancun 10 USD per person both minor and adult.
- Transportation from Riviera Maya and Costa Mujeres 15 USD per person both minor and adult.
- Minimum age to tour: 3 years
- Tour Duration: 4 hours
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom
- Families With Teenagers
- Families With Children
- All Ages
- All Levels of Players
- All Levels of Skier & Rider
Best For What