My Guide Website?
Cozumel: Snorkel By Catamaran, El Cielo Bay And Beach39 Reviews
Enjoy the majestic turquoise waters aboard the catamaran, and get up close with the spectacular marine life and coral reefs. After a breath-taking snorkel tour, enjoy beach time at Cozumel’s top beach destination with included amenities.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the majestic turquoise waters aboard a catamaran
- Visit Palancar reef and be welcomed by schools of colorful fish
- Have fun at a relaxing beach club
DescriptionThe tour begins with a scenic cruise sailing along the coastline as your snorkeling Catamaran is on its way to a Cozumel Reef system for drift snorkeling. Then the helm is set to the most secluded treasure in Cozumel, El Cielo Bay, a heaven on earth paradise, sanctuary for starfish and other protected species. Receive snorkeling instruction and gear and then follow your PADI certified guide for drift snorkeling over famous Palancar Reef. You will discover an infinite array of colors and forms of exuberant marine life. Then owe at El Cielo named after the incredible blue and starfish. After the adventure, you will enjoy a satisfying lunch at one of Cozumel´s most relaxing and beautiful beaches. Then it is up to you, take a splash into the ocean, or engage in any of the services and attractions included. Later on, it´s time to navigate back to the pier for you to return to the comfort of your stay after a memorable day.
IncludesEntrance to Cozumel Reefs National Park Visit to El Cielo Bay and Palancar Reef Snorkeling vest, mask, fins and tube Water and canned drinks Beer and margaritas after your snorkeling session Entrance to the beach club Buffet
- The minimum age permitted to participate in the snorkeling activity is 8 years old
- Child rates apply to those aged 4 to 11 years old; children aged 12 and over must pay the full adult rate
- The minimum legal age to drink alcohol is 18 years old
- All participants must sign a waiver
- This tour operates from Monday through Saturday