My Guide Website?
Cozumel: One Tank Scuba Dive and Full Chankanaab Park Access39 Reviews
Take the chance to dive in the world's second largest coral reef with this one tank discovery dive at Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park. Enjoy a professionally instructed dive then keep the fun going as you stay to check out the rest of the park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get instructions from a certified instructor on how to use the scuba equipment
- Dive through ancient caves and learn about underwater marine life
- Relax at the beach and make full use of the park after your dive
DescriptionExperience Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park's underwater world on a one tank scuba diving introductory dive. You will see the marine life of the second largest reef barrier in the word firsthand as well as the ancient caves and underwater sculptures. This is the perfect diving tour for certified and noncertified divers. You can easily enjoy the tropical fish, underwater sculptures, and coral reef formations that make this the best Cozumel diving experience. Once your dive is over, relax and stay as long as you like at the park. Enjoy full access to the amenities including the beach, hammocks, shaded palapas, sea lion show.
IncludesCertified diving instructor Use of scuba equipment One tank dive Full access to Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park Locker (one per booking) Guaranteed to skip the lines
- This dive is suitable for both certified and noncertified divers
- You can stay at the park at your leisure until closing at 5 PM
- Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park is only 10 minutes away from main cruise ports
- Marine park fee of $5 USD is not included in the price