My Guide Website?
Cozumel: Jeep Adventure and Beach Snorkeling with Lunch16 Reviews
Embark on a day full of adventures as you get behind the wheel of a Jeep or Buggy and explore Cozumel in style. Next, drive to Punta Sur EcoBeach and Chankanaab Park to enjoy snorkeling, beach time, a buffet lunch, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the wonders of Cozumel from the comfort of a jeep or buggy
- Relax on the white sandy beach of El Cielito at Punta Sur EcoPark
- Snorkel in search of colorful marine life at Chankanaab Park
- Enjoy a hearty buffet lunch with 2 soft drinks or beers per person
DescriptionThe adventure begins at Cozumel Ferry Dock where you’ll meet your guide and get acquainted with your Jeep for the day. Drive to Punta Sur EcoPark, admiring views of the city and its sights along the way. At the park, enjoy some free time to relax on the shore of El Cielito, a beautiful white sandy beach with glistening blue waters. Next, head to Chankanaab Park and cool off in the refreshing water as you snorkel in search of colorful marine life with an expert guide. Once you’ve worked up a bit of an appetite, dine on a hearty buffet lunch to set you up for an afternoon of exploring. After lunch, head off on your own to discover the wonders of the park, including the fascinating archaeological area.
IncludesGuided snorkeling tour Buffet lunch with drinks Cruise port drop-off Chankanaab Park admission fees Punta Sur EcoBeach admission fees Botanical gardens entry Use of shaded palapas, loungers, and hammocks
- This activity ends near Cozumel's main cruise ports, such as Carnival and Royal Caribbean
- There is a marine park fee of $5 USD per person payable on the day of tour
- A valid driving license is required for those driving the Jeep