My Guide Website?
Cozumel: El Cielo Cruise with Snorkeling & Beach Club Visit13 Reviews
Sail aboard a spacious catamaran toward El Cielo, Cozumel's most beautiful remote beach. Enjoy drinks and ceviche on board, go snorkeling at two reef spots, and visit the vibrant Tortugas Beach Club.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax, work on your tan or dance on the deck of our Catamaran
- Snorkel the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Admire breathtaking views and relax at the sand bars at El Cielo
- Enjoy of The Coolest Beach Club in Cozumel: Tortugas Beach Club
DescriptionHop on board our comfortable Catamaran to visit Cozumel’s Landmark: El Cielo. Sunbathe while sailing along the beautiful coastline of Cozumel on way to its world famous coral reef barrier, the second largest in the World. Enjoy of music and a spectacular views while working on your tan or just relax before arriving to the first of two snorkeling stops. Snorkeling in Cozumel is the most popular activity among locals and visitors, as the shallow and turquoise waters create the perfect set up to enjoy the spectacular sea life of the Caribbean. The experienced crew will gear you up and guide you in a two reefs underwater adventure to admire the majesty of the “inner space”. Every snorkel trip is different, so be ready to spot multicolor fishes, turtles, sea rays, dolphins and many more species. Then is off to the breathtaking El Cielo. A natural bay of crystal clear waters, named after the sea stars you may find at the sandy bottom. You’ll be able to snorkel and also enjoy leisure time at one of its unparalleled sand banks just like a gigantic natural swimming pool. This spot is just perfect for kids and adults alike. Enjoy refreshments, seasonal fresh fruit, snacks and freshly made fish ceviche during this stop. Now is sail back to the starting point, The Coolest Beach Club in the island: Tortugas Cozumel. A funtastic inflatable water park, music, beach lounge chairs, umbrellas, bathrooms, delicious Mexican food, fresh sea food & incredible drinks await for you at this hearth welcoming place. Don’t miss out on this adventure and book it now!
IncludesSanitized snorkel gear (mask, tube, mandatory inflatable vest and fins) Snorkel at Palancar and Colombia Reefs (based on weather and sea conditions) Visit to El Cielo Bottled water, sodas, beer, margaritas, rum punch, seasonal fresh fruit, fresh fish ceviche and corn chips Entrance fee at Tortugas Beach Club At Tortugas Beach Club use of showers, restrooms, beach loungue chairs, snorkel gear, kayak, paddle board and the inflatable water park Free WiFi at Tortugas Beach Club Free Parking
- The locations to be visited during the tour may change based on weather and sea conditions and for the Participants own safety This tour might get cancelled due to the weather or sea conditions for the Participants safety (the Participants will be offered an alternative date/time or a full refund if they can't reschedule) The Beach Club opens from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and the Participants may use the facilities before or after the tour