My Guide Website?
Coba, Tulum, Cenote and Mayan Village Tour with Transport20 Reviews
Learn about Mayan history, see the ancient lighthouse and climb the tallest pyramid on the Peninsula. Also, swim in a crystal clear cenote, and try a freshly-made lunch prepared by local people.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the tallest pyramid on Peninsula Yucatan
- Swim in a crystal clear underground lake
- See the ancient Mayan lighthouse
- Taste some authentic food
DescriptionDuring this tour, visit Coba, an ancient city lost in the rainforest, where the tallest pyramid on the peninsula stands 42 meters tall. Climb and contemplate a spectacular view from the top of it. Take a ride on pedicabs conducted by native Mayan people, find lost temples and pyramids, and learn the true significance of the date 21.12.2012, engraved into one of the columns several centuries ago. After Coba, visit the picturesque city of Tulum, placed on the edge of the rock, see the temple of murals, the ancient lighthouse, the high-class house, and take some pictures by the majestic ruins and Caribbean sea. Also visit a small Mayan village. Traditionally, Mayan people still live near the source of fresh water, and this is why you will take a swim in a cenote, see where modern Mayan people live, and enjoy a lunch based on traditional Mayan recipes.
IncludesTransport by air-conditioned vehicle Professional certified guide services 1 bottle of water Lunch (regional buffet) Hotel pick-up and drop off in selected areas
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is provided for any hotel in Cancun hotel zone and Riviera Maya; for pick-ups from Cancun Downtown, Isla Mujeres or any other location, additional instructions will be provided after the booking