My Guide Website?
Chichen Itza, Cenote, Valladolid Day Trip with Lunch2047 Reviews
Unlock the mysteries of the Mayans with this full-day tour. Visit Chichén Itzá, take a refreshing dip in a cenote, discover the colonial town of Valladolid. Enjoy a buffet lunch and tequila tasting.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cancún: Swim with Whale Sharks
- Riviera Maya: Holbox Island Full-Day Trip with Lunch
- Mexico City: Cacahuamilpa Caves and Taxco Small-Group Tour
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Chichen Itza, Cenote, and Valladolid All-Inclusive Tour
- Marvel at the Mayan ruins of Chichén Itzá, one of the 7 Wonders of the World
- Take a refreshing dip in a cenote, the region’s iconic underground sinkholes
- Indulge in an authentic Mexican buffet lunch followed by a tequila tasting
- Unwrap the mysteries of Mayan culture with a full-day guided tour
- Explore the cobblestone streets and colonial-style buildings of Valladolid
DescriptionDive into Mayan culture on a guided day trip with optional hotel transfers from Cancún or Riviera Maya to Chichén Itzá, named one of the New 7 Wonders of the World for being one of the world's best-preserved ancient cities. Enjoy a Mexican buffet and tequila tasting, and stop at Valladolid and a cenote. The fun will just get started with a panoramic visit as no visit to the charming town of Valladolid, famed for the ornate, 16th-century Convent of San Bernardino of Siena, and the baroque San Gervasio Cathedral. Then, a visit to the area would not be complete without a stop by a cenote, a refreshing, enchanting underground sinkhole, sacred to the Mayan people. Then, enjoy a Mexican buffet lunch and a tequila-tasting experience. Finally, once at Chichén Itzá, follow the guide while learning all about the most important buildings. From the awe-inspiring Pyramid of Kukulcan to the ruins that once housed tens of thousands of Mayans, the Pyramid of El Castillo or El Caracol, this visit is filled with rarely heard stories, incredible details, and stunning photo opportunities. Discover why the huge city played such an important role from the Late Classic period (600 AD) into the early part of the Post Classic period (1200 AD), and why it remained a huge center of pilgrimage.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Guide Entrance to Mayan cenote Mexican buffet lunch Tequila tasting Valladolid visit
- The Chichen Itza tax is 39 USD per adult and 6 USD per child and must be paid on the day of the tour.
- The tour at Chichen Itza will be in the language selected, during transport it will be bilingual.
- Mexicans, students, teachers, and children have a discount on the Chichen Itza tax upon presentation of their ID on the day of the tour. The discount will not be applicable without the official identification.