My Guide Website?
CDMX: Hot-Air Balloon Flight over Teotihuacan & Breakfast84 Reviews
See the magnificent Teotihuacan Pyramids from above! Enjoy a 1-hour hot air balloon journey into the clouds and take in the whole of the archaeological site including the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon. You'll take home memories to last a lifetime.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Fly over the magnificent Teotihuacan Pyramids in a hot air balloon
- Enjoy a unique view of the Teotihuacan archeological site
- See the Pyramid of the Sun and the Pyramid of the Moon from above
- Be part of a team and get the balloon ready for flight
DescriptionDiscover the magnificent Teotihuacan Pyramids from the air! This exciting 1-hour journey will take you up into the clouds for a truly unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experience! Your adventure starts at 07:00 with the inflating of the hot air balloon and instructions from your leader. You’ll be part of a hard-working team, preparing the balloon for flight. Then climb aboard to experience amazing views of the pyramids, including the Pyramid of the Sun and the Pyramid of the Moon. The Teotihuacan archaeological site is in the Basin of Mexico, just 30 miles (48 km) northeast of Mexico City, which contains some of the largest pyramids built in the pre-Columbian Americas. Don’t miss out on seeing the site from this unique, airborne perspective!
IncludesPick-up from listed zones: Polanco, Pink zone, Historic center, Reforma Center Hot air balloon flight Breakfast
- All the flights are at dawn, from 7:00 AM
- Bring your camera or video and comfortable and warm clothes
- Flights may be canceled due to bad weather conditions. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, a refund will be provided for the full price of the tour
- Please book a week in advance
- It may be necessary to pay an additional supplement (50% of the cost) if the weight of the passenger is over 110 kg
- People over 100 kg pay a fraction of the price per kilogram