My Guide Website?
Cancun: Transparent Boat Tour with Drinks7 Reviews
Enjoy a unique experience on the Caribbean Sea with this cruise aboard a completely transparent boat. Sip on beer, water, or soft drinks as you glide over the water on this tour from Cancun.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Puerto Vallarta: Humpback Whale Research Adventure Tour
- From Cancún: Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas Day Trip & Lunch
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Cabo San Lucas: Beach and Desert ATV Adventure with Pickup
- From Guadalajara: Town of Tequila & Jose Cuervo Factory Tour
- Have a refreshing beer, soft drink, or water as you sail over turquoise waters
- Search for wildlife like fish, manta rays, snails, and turtles while staying dry
- Enjoy a boat tour on the protected waters of the Nichupte nature reserve
- Take pictures to share with friends from a unique transparent boat
- Float over Caribbean Sea reefs to take in their vibrant colors and wildlife
DescriptionExperience a boating tour on the Caribbean Sea in a glass-bottom boat and admire the views through the bottom of the boat as you travel through the water. Enjoy beer, water, and soft drinks while on the tour. Observe sea life without getting out of the boat on this boat tour from Cancun. Capture unreal pictures as you take in the views from a boat that is totally clear. Peer below the waves into an underwater world that is teeming with colorful life. Begin your adventure by entering the waters of the Nichupte Lagoon, a nature reserve that covers an area of over three thousand hectares. From the lagoon, flow into the wonderful waters of the Caribbean Sea. Look through the boat into beautiful marine reefs while staying dry with a drink in hand. Enjoy incomparable views thanks to the complete transparency of the boat and observe a wide variety of fish, manta rays, snails, and turtles.
IncludesClear boat tour Two drinks per person (water or beer)
- The beer is exclusively for adults (+18 years old). The dock fee is not included in the price. You must pay it upon arrival at the port (100 MXN per person).