My Guide Website?
Cancún: Street Food and Urban Art Tour41 Reviews
Experience Mexican street food like a local while you get to know why Cancún is becoming internationally recognized as an urban art destination. Explore downtown Cancún like never before in this food and art tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Embark on a journey of flavour and sample 4 traditional dishes that taste better on the streets of Cancún
- Explore the street art scenery and the local and international artists who contributed
- Visit 2 local markets and walk to historic places that have defined the local gastronomy
- Skip the line at these crowded food stalls, and get straight to the tastes on offer
DescriptionGet off the beaten track and discover four secret street food spots not found on any Cancún map. Enjoy an increasingly popular food tour and skip the line with VIP service. Don't wait, just indulge in tacos, tamales and refreshing ice lollies. As you walk, admire the vibrant and unique street art that decorates the city. After your hotel pickup, your English-speaking guide will explain to you every detail related to the food and drinks on offer. Get a taste of history as your guide narrates the fascinating story behind each Cancún street joint. Feel refreshed with naturally flavored water, freshly squeezed juice and soft drinks. Enjoy sides such as guacamole, beans, pico de gallo, and a variety of salsas – and don’t worry, you'll be warned if it’s spicy!
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Vegetarian substitutions are available Barbacoa tacos, tamales, carnitas tacos, cochinita pibil, desserts and more Soft drinks, juices, and bottled water Food vendor tips Street food and street art booklet Umbrellas in case of rain
- Please inform of any dietary/alcohol restrictions before the tour starts
- Vegan options are available upon request
- Please wear sunscreen and comfortable shoes