My Guide Website?
Cancun: Snorkeling Tour at MUSA The Underwater Museum63 Reviews
Explore the unique Underwater Museum of Art on a boat tour from Cancun. Go snorkeling to discover more than 400 life-size sculptures planted on the sea bed.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover more than 400 life-size sculptures on the seabed
- Snorkel at the Underwater Museum of Art and the Manchones Reef
- Get up close to the marine life of the Mexican Caribbean
DescriptionBoard a boat that will take you to the middle of Isla Mujeres bay, located only 30 minutes away from Cancun. Once the boat has reached the Cancun Underwater Museum of Art, jump into the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea to go snorkeling. Admire more than 400 life-size human figures that are brought to life by coral, algae, and other marine life. The submerged sculptures were designed by Jason de Caires. Continue to the Manchones Reef, where you will have another chance to go snorkeling. You will be able to see various types of fish, as well as sea turtles, rays.
IncludesUse of life jacket and lockers Water and sodas Use of mask Snorkel tube to keep
- • The tour may be cancelled or delayed due to weather conditions
- You will need to pay the 15 USD per person dock fee, either in cash or using a visa/mastercard