My Guide Website?
Cancun: Jolly Roger Pirate Show With Dinner34 Reviews
Experience Cancun’s top sailing adventure with all the family by stepping onto an authentic pirate ship. Enjoy a unique meal and watch an impressive pirate show.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a sunset cruise aboard an authentic galleon
- Be amazed by an epic live pirate show featuring fantastic characters with FX characterization
- Gasp in awe at the special effects and fireworks
- Sing and dance along to the live music entertainment
- Feast on a gourmet dinner and enjoy drinks from the premium open bar with top shelf liquors
DescriptionJoin Captain Black Jack and his pirate crew aboard the Jolly Roger as they seek to find the Golden Fleece treasure. The adventure will begin as soon as you arrive at Terminal Marítima de Punta Sam. There, Jolly Roger’s pirate hosts will be waiting to cheerfully greet you. Make sure to look for the impressive Jolly Roger pirate ship as you enter the port. Take a keepsake photograph with some friendly pirates as soon as you board the pirate ship and remember the special day forever. Once upon the deck, a personal pirate waiter will be waiting for you. Quench your thirst with a dazzling selection of beverages including beers, cocktails, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks. Before you know it, the real fun will start and you’ll be on your feet dancing, laughing, and working up a hearty appetite for your delicious gourmet meal. The 112 galleon is an authentic replica of Christopher Columbus’ Santa Maria which was used on his initial voyage to the Americas in the 16th Century. Onboard, it will feel as if you've stepped back in time to the Golden Age of Piracy.
IncludesGourmet dinner Premium open bar with liquors Live music and entertainment Fireworks Special pirate show Sailing in the Cancun, Isla Mujeres Bay
- The JOLLY ROGER pirate-themed boat ride depicted and/or advertised herein is in no way related to, sponsored by, or affiliated with the JOLLY ROGER amusements operated by Bay Shore Development Corp. located in Ocean City, Maryland, USA