My Guide Website?
Cancún: Isla Mujeres Sea Life Encounter Program with Buffet4 Reviews
Experience a wave of fun and excitement with a Sea Life Encounter Program on Isla Mujeres. Interact with dolphins, manatees, and sea lions, followed by a buffet lunch and open bar at the beach club.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Swim through the water whilst being guided by a friendly dolphin
- Give a new manatee friend the biggest hug you can
- Enjoy some playtime with an energetic sea lion
- Tuck into a delicious buffet and refreshing soft drinks
- Take some time to relax by the pool in the VIP lounging area
DescriptionEnjoy an interactive encounter with friendly marine creatures at the Dolphin Discovery center on Isla Mujeres, departing from Playa Langosta in Cancún. After you spend some time with your new friends, enjoy a hearty buffet lunch with soft drinks at the onsite beach club. Board the ferry at Playa Langosta in Cancún and sail to Isla Mujeres. Upon arrival proceed to the Dolphin Discovery center, where you will meet your marine mammal specialist who will guide you through the experience. You will also learn fun facts about the animals you will meet. First, meet the adorable and intelligent dolphins. Enjoy the opportunity to give them a hug and a kiss. Feel a rush of adrenaline as your new friends pull you through the water with their dorsal fins, and push you from your feet to rise above the water. Next, share a relaxing time with gentle manatees. Prepare to stretch your arms wide and give these large and relaxed creatures the biggest hug ever. Then, meet the enthusiastic sea lions who are always eager to play. Play and laugh with them as they waddle and swim beside you. After your encounter, enjoy the rest of the day at the center by taking a dip in the infinity pool, or some sunbathing in the VIP area. Enjoy a delicious buffet and sip on some soft drinks from the open bar onsite. After a relaxing afternoon, board the ferry back to Cancún in the late afternoon.
IncludesSea Life Encounter Program Marine specialist instructor Round trip ferry transportation Lockers Showers Lounge chair use Swimming pool access Buffet meal Open bar VIP area access
- This activity will take place on Isla Mujeres, with a free ferry service departing from Playa Langosta in Cancún at 9:00 AM and returning at 5:30 PM Currently, US dollars are not accepted in cash at the facility. Mexican pesos are accepted If you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US currency