My Guide Website?
Cancun: Beginners Underwater Museum & Reef Scuba Diving7 Reviews
Enjoy a beginners scuba diving tour in Cancun. Take some short pool lessons at the Marina before heading out into the open water. Dive at the Underwater Museum before marveling at a colorful reef.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the biggest underwater museum in the world
- Take quick lessons and dive at 2 different locations
- Explore the Caribbean underwater world and marine life
DescriptionParticipate in an introductory scuba diving tour, perfect for beginners who want to experience a unique outdoor activity. Start the course by getting comfortable and confident with some quick lessons in a practice pool located at the Marina in the middle of the hotel zone. After the quick pool lessons, head out on a 30-minute boat ride from Cancun Hotel Zone to Isla Mujeres where you will visit the Underwater Museum and then a reef. Arrive at your first dive spot, the biggest underwater museum in the world. Witness the interaction between art and underwater wildlife. Next, head over to an incredible reef full of vibrant marine species and colorful fish. After your 2 dives, return to the Marina by around 4:30 PM.
IncludesAll the necessary gear Pool lesson 2 dives at 2 different locations Snacks and soft drinks Taxes Sea park fee
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility and/or with a limited fitness level
- Please bring seasickness medication if possible for the boat ride
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages the night before