My Guide Website?
Cabo San Lucas Off-Road UTV Driving Experience4 Reviews
Ride a UTV through canyons, creeks, beach and the longest hanging wooden bridge in the world in this exclusive ride across the Baja.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride a UTV through various terrains
- Cross the largest simple hanging wooden bridge in the world.
- Benefit from the full off-road experience
DescriptionRide a UTV and venture into the wild landscapes that only Baja California and Los Cabos can offer. After a quick introduction to the single rider and two passengers semi-automatic UTV's, you'll gear-up with top brand protection gear. A quick few rounds on our test circuit will have you ready for the main course. Our professional guides will make sure you have an unforgettable tour by taking you on routes that are appropriate for your driving skills and preferences, always including all the different terrains within the park. The different topographies Canyon, rocky areas, hills, brook, and beach. By experiencing these kinds of terrain, you’ll get a good idea of what Baja off-road is all about. To end your tour, you will get the exclusive opportunity to ride across the Los Cabos Canyon Bridge, the largest of its kind. (Wagoona Splash Island will be closed for maintenance from January 14th until mid-March 2023)
IncludesHighly qualified, bilingual guides Training and induction Use of professional equipment: full-face helmet and goggles Free lockers ($5 US deposit or ID, returned at exit) Round-trip transportation from your hotel Hydration stations to fill up water bottles
- Cameras are not allowed on tours. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes.
- Bring hat or cap, and sunglasses. Bring your own bandana or purchase one at the park.
- We strongly recommend the use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Drivers must present a valid driver’s license
- Minimum age for back-seat passengers: 5 years old
- Minimum weight: 90 lbs or 40 kg
- For their safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity. (Wagoona Splash Island will be closed for maintenance from January 14th to February 14th 2023)