My Guide Website?
Cabo San Lucas: 2-Hour Whale Watching Adventure34 Reviews
See migrating humpback whales and other marine mammals on a 2-hour Los Cabos whale watching adventure by inflatable boat to get you closer to the wildlife. Listen to whale song via unique hydrophonic listening technology.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Look for migrating whales in the waters of Los Cabos from mid December to mid April
- See playful humpback whales and dolphins from a whale friendly inflatable boat
- Travel in small groups for a more intimate experience
- Listen to whales communication underwater
- Watch whales breach and dolphins frolic
DescriptionUncover the majesty of the humpback whales that fill the waters of Cabo San Lucas from mid-December through mid-April on this sightseeing cruise. Glide over the water in an airboat and learn about the whales from your guide. Enjoy snacks and bottled water as you sail. You will be transported across the water on board comfortable, high-speed, inflatable boats that provide the best opportunity to see and photograph the amazing animals as they put on a show just yards away from you. Being inflatable and soft, they are also the safest and most whale friendly boats available in Cabo. Professional and enthusiastic whale guides will teach you all about the whales and their habits. You will even have the opportunity to listen to whales communicating underwater with the on board hydrophone listening technology. There is no such thing as a typical whale watching tour in Cabo, as the whales and dolphins are always in charge on their journeys around the world. Let them lead the way, and follow as they swim, play, and put on dazzling, natural acrobatic shows.
IncludesMarine Guide Hydrophone onboard
- Pregnant guests may not participate
- Not suitable for those with back or neck surgery or injuries
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Guests must be able to walk and board boat without assistance. Not suitable for wheelchair guests
- Bring extra cash, camera, and suitable clothes (in case you get wet)
- No bathrooms on board
- A $5 transportation fee for adults and $2.50 fee for children is required at check-in