My Guide Website?
Cabo: Half-Day Kayak & Snorkel to Santa Maria & Chileno Bay12 Reviews
See fabulous sea life on a glass-bottom kayak and snorkel tour to Santa Maria and Chileno Bay. Snorkel in two locations on one tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See what's going on underwater through your glass-bottom kayak
- Marvel at the array of colorful reefs, corals, and marine life
- Relax and enjoy the view as you paddle from Santa María Bay to Chileno Bay
- Explore the area's beautiful tidal pools and enjoy snorkeling at Chileno Beach
DescriptionSanta Maria and Chileno Bay are two of the best swimming and snorkeling spots in Cabo San Lucas, and on this 3-hour tour you will experience the beauty of both. After a convenient hotel pick-up, you are fixed up with all the equipment you need and head to the glorious waters of Santa Maria Bay. Surrounded by craggy cliffs, it is an ideal location for snorkeling and makes a perfect introduction to your tour. Enjoy a wide variety of marine life in the calm waters before embarking on the kayak stage of the day. The glass-bottom kayaks used on the tour will give you an unforgetable underwater experience as colorful fish swim beneath you. If your tour takes place during the whale migration season, from January to March, you should keep your eyes peeled for the magnificent creatures at play. Whatever time of the year you visit, you are certain to thrill to the sea life at Chileno Bay. Here you can swim among tidal pools and finger reef. Enjoy your second snorkel in a bay that teems with tropical fish, sea urchins and eels. If you are lucky you might even see some turtles. Relax with a well-deserved refreshment on a glorious stretch of sandy beach, before the journey back to your Cabo hotel.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation Glass Bottom kayak and gear Snorkel gear Bilingual guide Wetsuit (if needed) Shaded camp Refreshments and snacks Life jacket
- Children with a minimum age of 6 are welcome; the charge is the same as adults as extra guides are provided to ensure their safety
- Morning tours are recommended as they are less windy and less crowded
- This tour is weather dependent so may need to be relocated, rescheduled or canceled; a full refund will be issued if canceled.